.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Saturday, January 22, 2011

Poem For A Day

Yeah, I'm a self proclaimed poet too. Every once in awhile I publish one on my blog. Here's a new one.


I'M A FAILURE

Wanting to write all over again
after having stopped for so long
I fail to touch the wisps of words
that at one time used to blow by

I fail to hear the pleasant chirp
of the invisible bird
that speaks in everyone's
ear

I fail to hear
the little voice
that does
the same

I fail to feel the tightness
of my skin
when I hit those words
that just fit the soul

I fail to feel
that awesome feeling
when the poem
comes together

Fingers of hands
interlaced
the image
of two bodies in love

I fail, I fail, I fail
but I'll continue to write
because to this day
I still feel

That my best poetry
was written to you


Hobobob

No comments:

Post a Comment