.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Message From the Hobo Sewer Man

.

"I have to report some bad news. The valves controlling both the extreme bullshit containers along with the crude rhetoric and photograph controls have slipped gears. That means that some highly volatile pressure has escaped and until I can make some repairs, you are going to see some bizarre shit on this blog. So, for the sake of those that have a morality dial on their foreheads, or have a limit to good taste, or even BAD taste, this is the LAST STOP on this floor. Children's sneakers, Men's hats, Women's gloves. Get the fuck out while you can. OH and you kids that keep coming back here. I've got a vat of shit to stick your little nosy heads in. So keep fucking around! Now, let me get back up this bitch and see what I can do, and Karin...leave me the fuck alone!"

- Signed
Stuk Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment