.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Don't Make Me A Target

.
The end of the world I tell you.

It's all over when I get that DEPAKOTE in my ass. I really mean it. I go to ASK- AMOTHER- FUCKING- PATIENT.COM whenever I'm given a new drug. Just because I want to know what other people who are on it are going through. It is so cool that people get together to help each other on the Internet. What this website helps you to do is get a good idea as to what to expect by way of side effects. Here, I tell you it's the end of my world right? Well, Lessee here. I'm going to go down only a few of the 417 ratings, with a ranking of 1 thru 5. 1 being bad and 5 being good. Depakote gets a 3.2 average. Not bad

A 46 year of female gave it a 1:
"Severe migraines first two days, severe stomach cramps, feeling like being stabbed in the stomach and diahhrea up to 10-12 times a day."

Sounds like fucking fun....

A 37 year old female gave it a 5:
"Hair loss...but have taken this drug for so long have adjusted to any other side effects that I just didn't notice."

Hair loss...?

A 24 year old male gave it  a 4:
"Memory horrible.  I jumble my words. I say words wrong. I forget what I was talking about often. My hands shake at times through the day. I've developed a tic."

Jumble my words and a tic? I'm dizzy and ugly already. Do I need more fucking help?

A 27 year old male gave it a 5:
"Memory Loss "Short term", anger, dry mouth, tired all day it seems, sleep loss, vivid dreams "life mini series", Psychic-like abilities. I have predicted the next day several times."

Now you want to talk about side effects? Super abilities? And what the fuck is Life Mini-series?

A 32 year old male gave it a it a 2:
"Loss of libido, inability to orgasm in many instances, weight gain, trembling hands, lack of energy, weak bladder (would 'Leak'), dull sense of self, lack of emotions."

Fucking with the dick again. That's what Luvox did. Fuck that! And weight gain? I need more weight?

A 22 year old female gave it a 2:
"Total apathy, complete lack of motivation."

I need that?

A 50 year old female gave it a 1:
"Spaced out, tired, could not move, could not concentrate, loss hair, weight gain. I was so out iof it family made me get off it."

People in her life got her to make the right decision. I don't have people in my life. And last but not least, a 38 year old male who gave it a 1, said, when it came to side effects....NONE.

There's a fuckload lot more of these motherfuckers. I just have to figure out if they are going to be me, or I them. I just don't want to fuck myself up. I'm doing pretty good now, even manic. I'd rather live that way than be a walking drone.

Hey, it's hard enough being Hobobob. This is going to take away my blogging. I don't know if I can live with that right now. I've done the year without it. I'm feeling great now. This is going to be a hard decision. This might not happen.

This may just be all that you get out of me right now.

Hobobob

No comments:

Post a Comment