.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dreams Don't Come True In This Life

.
I dreamed of a hot red-head. She was tall and lean and sexy and she didn't smoke, but she would light up one at odd times in smokey bars. She had sultry eyes that looked like the ocean at a bright dawn near a crystal shoreline. I dreamt that I could almost touch her, her pale skin like white fire. I could smell the scent of Verbena in her sugary skin, and tied like a ribbon in her dark red hair. I rolled over and draped an arm over her soft body and could hear her breathing, rhythmic, in and out of her lungs. I pressed my face into the silky softness of the back of her hair and I slept for an entire night like a baby.

Then I fucking woke up....
I only slept for twenty fucking minutes. The sun was not up...not for a long time.  My entire day was going to start at One AM.

Fuck Hobobob!

Hb

No comments:

Post a Comment