.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, June 26, 2009

Have a magical weekend.

My dears, what are you doing this weekend? I'm heading up to Seattle to visit my long-lost college friend Penny. It will be my first time in Washington state, and I'm so excited. In the meantime, here are a few great posts from around the web this week...

Cute summer look.

Vintage underwater photography.

Ahh, the office. (Via For Me, For You)

Emma Watson looks pretty in Teen Vogue.

Go Oprah, go Oprah...

For his grad project, Alex Cornell imagined a Wes Anderson Film Festival--and then produced the identity, promotional materials and even a trailer. Brilliant! (Via Milk Tooth Rain)

BMXs!

Balloons for breakfast.

Yet another rad stash.

Bedroom swoon.

Wow. Nice shot, Mr. Sartorialist.

My first-date advice for a dude.

Yay! Chelsea started a Portland street-style blog.

Aphrodite and Adonis.

Illustrated missed connections.

Plus, shopping news:

Our favorite Portland boutique Frances May is having a summer sale.

Male New Yorkers, get thee to this pop-up men's shop.

And, randomly, I bought this American Apparel parka in navy blue and am obsessed with it. It's cute, lightweight and waterproof. Perfect for a rainy summer. I wanted to highly recommend for anyone who needs a rain jacket!

(Photo of children watching St. George slay the dragon at the Puppet Theater in the Tuileries, Paris, 1963, by Alfred Eisenstaedt)

No comments:

Post a Comment