.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, June 12, 2009

Have a relaxing weekend.

What are you up to this weekend? Alex and I are going to see a magic show, and I'm hoping to figure out some tricks. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and in the meantime, here are a few nice posts from around the web this week...

Pretty look.

Genius first-words book.

One lucky cat!

Did you know that Presidents get to choose an official candy?!

Everything in Lucky's July issue is under $100. Genius.

I'm spring-cleaning this weekend and wishing I had five of these.

This blanket by Sandra is so nice; I'm feeling inspired to learn how to crochet.

Daniel Craig ice pops?

Great beach gear.

I keep coming back to this photo.

French Elle features models and celebrities without make-up, and Scarlett Johansson poses with minimal make-up. Bravo.

Nature's own patterns.

Hand-dyed fabrics make rad leggings.

Loving these floral towels. (I really am old!)

Jordan's letterpress class in San Francisco looks rad.

This Rachael Ray video made me crack up.

(Photo by Lisa Steinbrueck)

No comments:

Post a Comment