.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TUXY TUESDAY: DOMINO'S ROUND TRIP!

It's Tuesday morning and Domino is preparing to do the first of many walkabouts for the day. 
Her first stop is to say 'Good Morning' to Kitty Buddha and get his blessings for a safe journey (even if it is only next door).

You have to take every journey one step at a time.

Domino gives a backward glance at the home she is leaving behind.

You never know what dangers lie ahead.


Sometimes it just takes a LEAP of faith!
(Biggify this one to see Domino's feet mid-air as she jumps.)

Domino has landed safely after her short flight.  She stares back at me to see if I was watching.
"Ta da!", she says.

The way down seems much less treacherous.

"Earth to Domino!"

"I has dun alls I kin doo, fur now", says she.


"I's gettin' a liddle homesick, ackshully."

And with a hop, skip and a jump, Domino is back where she started.   


"Is so good to be home", Domino says with a sigh.  "An' fanks to Kitty Buddha I is safe an' sound!"

No comments:

Post a Comment