.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Five Fabulous Superheroes


by Beth

With Ryan Reynolds starring in The Green Lantern and the upcoming release of Captain America starring Chris Evans I have Superheroes on my mind *g* Summer is a great time for a good Superhero movie complete with over-the-top special effects and tons of action to go with all those super powers!

Another thing to love about superhero movies? The super hot actors who don those (super snug) superhero costumes :-) Here are a few of my faves:

1. Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark/Iron Man. I've been a RDJ fan since his days as a member of the Brat Pack so it was great to see him make such a huge comeback with this film!

2. Edward Norton as Dr. Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk. I haven't seen The Hulk (with Eric Bana) and I'm not saying this is the best superhero movie ever (is The Hulk even a superhero? Hmm...something up for debate *g*) but I do love Edward Norton in this movie and how he played Bruce as only wanting to give up his power and return to his normal life.

3. Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne/Batman. Oh, how I loved Michael Keaton as Batman! What a wonderful surprise to see the man who'd played Mr. Mom and Beetlejuice go all dark as the world's most angst filled superhero :-)

4. Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman. As you can see, Michael Keaton was my favorite actor to play Batman until I saw Batman Begins. Even darker and edgier than the earlier versions and oh so perfect *g*

5. Christopher Reeve as Clark Kent/Superman. I fell head-over-heels for Christopher's Superman the first time I saw this movie at the tender age of seven. Those shoulders! Those amazing blue eyes! *sigh* I adored him both as Clark and as Superman and always thought (and still do *g*) that Lois Lane wasn't nearly good enough for him.

Do you like Superhero movies/movies based on comic books? Which ones are your favorites? Who are your favorite superhero characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment