.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, July 29, 2011

Have a wonderful weekend.

My darlings, what are you up to this weekend? Alex is going to teach me a little bit of guitar. Can you play one? (My secret fantasy is to be like this banjo-strumming mama!) We're also hoping to visit Storm King to see the rad sculptures. Have a great one, my lovelies, and here are a few fun posts from around the web...

Whole Foods Parking Lot made me laugh out loud!

Love these shoes for the fall.

On chocolate cakes, swirled icing looks much yummier than smooth icing.

Speaking of proposals, check out this marriage proposal!!!

A pretty chambray shirt.

Funny cookie cutters.

These childhood photos make my heart swell.

Under the sea.

Damn, now THAT is a sexy skirt.

Mariah's year of cakes in progress.

What a beauty (and puppy).
(Top photo from the movie Breathless; bottom photo of the return of the Mona Lisa to the Louvre after the war, Paris, 1945, via Vic)

No comments:

Post a Comment