.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh, that holiday stress!

by Christie Kelley

Is anyone else stressed out or is it just me? The holidays don’t usually get me this stressed but somehow things have gotten out of hand this month. Here’s how my month is going so far.

In addition to writing, I am also a Realtor and my one closing for December is still not scheduled. But we finally have things settled down on both sides after several contentious days. So there is hope this will go to settlement this month.

For some crazy reason, I volunteered to host my writing chapter’s Christmas party after a family emergency made it impossible for the other host. Needless to say, this led to a major house cleaning and shopping I hadn’t planned on. Thankfully, that was held on last Saturday .

My proofs for One Night Scandal are due on 12/21. I did get them finished yesterday and out the door so that’s one less thing to stress about.

Now, the Christmas stuff. I’m still not done shopping. I have nothing wrapped. I have one more batch of cookies to make and haven’t even thought about cards yet. You know what I’ll be doing today and tomorrow.

My one outlet for the stress has been my Jazzercise class that I take three times a week. With all the stuff going on last week, I didn’t get there once. I think that only made the stress worse.

So how does everyone handle the craziness of the holidays? Exercise? To do lists? Drinking? (it’s crossed my mind). Tell me your secret for keeping your sanity during these stressful times.

It's FINALLY here! The gullar sahir 12 Days of Christmas Booty. Every day between now and Christmas, one lucky commenter per day will win a daily prize and on some days, additional goodies from that day's blogging Bandita or guest. On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, we'll give away more booty including autographed books, GR mugs and much more! Come join us! Tell your friends! Let's make the Season BRIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment