.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, July 17, 2009

Have a happy weekend.

My darlings, what are you doing this weekend? Alex and I are rolling up our sleeves and going to a Sunday Suppers cooking class. (I can't wait to see their fabulous tabletops in person.) I'm also going to see 500 Days of Summer tonight. Meanwhile, here are a few great posts from around the web this week...

Kid-friendly thank-you notes.

Tiny houses on tiny islands.

Emma Watson is too cool for school.

It's a tissue...it's a flower...it's tissue flowers!

A rad-as-hell bedroom poster that glows in blacklight.

Skinamarinky Dinky Dink-inspired artwork. Genius.

A subtle braid and a vintage nurse's uniform? Portland is officially awesome.

Vintage jewelry.

Wedding photographer Max Wanger does it again.

The Little Mermaid's wish list.

Wheeeee!!!! A gorilla slide.

Lovely camera bags and woven necklaces.

Fast food made fancy. (Via VSL)

Love this blog's header and this schmoopy wedding photo.

Honey, I shrunk the bike helmet.

What a great idea to draw on plates with a porcelain pen.

A moment in Iceland.

Ouch! Models falling. Also, intense.

These DIY outdoor lighting make me wish I could do-it-myself.

Constellation wall art.

Wedding do or don't: Tossing the bouquet.

These bird vases are too cute.

Plus, three videos:

Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg get steamy.

My brother-in-law, who is a brain surgeon (seriously), sent this hilarious video.

And a SUPER cool video save-the-date. (Two former actors spliced together their reel footage, including a commercial they shot together with a fake wedding.)

Whew! That's all folks. Have a wonderful weekend.
(Photos by Max Wanger)

No comments:

Post a Comment