.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, July 24, 2009

Have a great weekend

My dolls, what are you up to this weekend? Alex and I staying in tonight, and I'm going on a MoMA adventure with the beautiful Leigh tomorrow. I'm also secretly counting the days until Monday's Bachelorette finale. (I know.) Meanwhile, here are a few great posts from around the web this week...

A message in a bottle.

Beautiful soaps and beach beauties.

I didn't say she stole my money.

Teresa has such a cute haircut.

Planes! Eeps! (But don't worry too much, it was at an airshow.)

Can't wait for The Sartorialist's book. I'm already clearing a space on my coffee table.

Daily postcards.

One man's love of souvenirs.

Resolutions to remember.

Lost in space.

These rad bags are all the rage in Helsinki.

Pretty wedding hair and a smoking hot dress.

Sarah Palin's speech gets run through Vanity Fair's copy department.

A postcard-perfect Italian wardrobe.

Sylvia Plath's copy of The Great Gatsby.

Marilyn gets cheeky.

Weekend yumminess.

Plus, four videos:

Will Arnett talks to God.

When the bride is a designer and the groom is an animator, the save-the-date is guaranteed to be cute. (Thanks, Lana)

Seth Rogan is funny. I like his raspy voice.

This lovely girl Shelley has a great voice, too. (Remember that song from The Jerk?)

Finally, I watched Away from Her this week. Have you seen it? Such a sad, amazing movie about an older couple dealing with Alheimer's. Their relationship felt so authentic and slow-paced; I adored it. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment