.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, July 24, 2009

Feeling Smitten...

My dears, here's a weekly round-up from Smitten, my Glamour Magazine relationships blog...

Nathan and Katie's sweet wedding. (Remember his romantic proposal in a forest?)

Would you go on a silent date?

If you could have any accent, which would you choose?

Found! The sexiest swimsuit ever.

What's your dating status? Single? Dating? Living together? Married?

Poll: Would you kiss a guy on a first date?

True reader confession: "When I give birth, I'm taking my stuffed animal to the hospital."

Reader's dilemma: "My boyfriend is a bad kisser."

Wedding question: Who will walk you down the aisle? Your dad? Mom? Both? Someone else?

Four pretty summer outfits.

Reader's dilemma: "Help! My boyfriend is 14 inches taller than I am."

Poll: Do you sleep better or worse when someone else is in the bed?

As always, find much more on Smitten. Thank you! xo

(Photos of Nathan and Katie)

No comments:

Post a Comment