.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, July 31, 2009

Have a fun weekend

My lovely readers, what are you doing this weekend? Alex and I are watching this chilling documentary and going free kayaking in the Hudson River. (It's awesome and not that scary.) Meanwhile, here are some great posts from around the web this week...

Vintage biology charts.

Oooh, fabulous wedding fans.

This photo is making me rethink long dresses.

What a lovely pregnancy portrait.

Love that Alan Dye's mac-n-cheese recipe calls for drinking Champagne while cooking.

Nice summer view.

A sweet mirror for your purse, and simple dresses.

Gorgeous business cards.

Floating camping. I don't get it...but I like it!

My summer wish list now includes everything in this ebay vintage shop.

Mmmm, this sandwich and this ice-cream.

Bloggers' book recommendations.

Splish splash, what a fun way to spend a weekend.

Thumbs up to silly happiness.

My favorite summer memory.

Also, three videos:

Funny People opens this weekend.

Mattress dominoes!

Humming along to this pretty song...

Have a great weekend, my darlings, and thank you for being so sweet, as always. xoxo

(Photos by Harpy)

No comments:

Post a Comment