.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, March 27, 2009

Have a happy weekend.

My lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? My bridal shower is tomorrow and I'm unbelievably excited. Have a wonderful weekend, and here are some great posts from around the web this week...

Stitched cards.

Clever bathroom signage.

Want to look like a crook? (I do.)

Pretty prints, including a bicycle!

Age maps.

What a fun vintage dress shop.

A circus-inspired save-the-date.

Wow. This dude totally sounds like the Little Mermaid.

Yummy.

Modern art? Oh yeah, I could totally do that.

Aren't you excited for this movie?

Creatively using dumpsters, via Swissmiss.

How to be nice to new moms. (I'm bookmarking this.)

Pink-balloon-inspired earrings. Thank you, Amy!

(Photo by Kari Herer)

No comments:

Post a Comment