.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, March 13, 2009

Feeling Smitten...

My dears, here's a weekly round-up from Smitten, my Glamour Magazine relationships blog...

Where do you put your hands when you kiss?

Michelle Obama's prom dress!

Adorable engagement photos--with a lollipop!

Which three books or movies would you take to a desert island?

When you were growing up, did you have a curfew?

One reader's awkward sexual experience.

This summer's romantic comedy looks great.

Five foolproof tips for a perfect first date.

How long should a guy (or girl) wait to call after a first date?

Reader Confession: "When I visit my parents, I sleep in their bed. Weird?"

Would you rather date a cool guy or a nerd?

Reader's Dilemma: "My boyfriend has doubts."

Loving these silhouette necklaces.

A Los Angeles travel guide.

Do you talk to your friends about sex?

Which of these three spring outfits would you wear on a date?

Find much more on Smitten, as always. Thank you! xoxo

(Photo of Alex and me taken by Christine)

No comments:

Post a Comment