.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling Smitten...

My dears, here's a weekly round-up of Smitten, my Glamour Magazine relationships blog...

Help! What should I wear to my bridal shower this weekend?

AWESOME portraits.

Do you like your roommate?

Oh my goodness! This guy proposed on a BLOG!

Which day do you wish you could live over?

True dating confession: "My boyfriend loves my armpits."

What do you think about home births?

Wedding do or don't: Registering for your honeymoon.

My favorite cheap date: The library.

Getting to know you: What's your job?

Have you ever seen a man cry?

Five adorable kisses.

Have you ever lied about reading a book? (Be honest.)

A pretty poster.

What's your favorite karaoke song?

One reader's most awkward sexual experience. It's a doozy!

And, of course, the $5 wedding dress...

Find much more on Smitten, as always. Thank you. xoxo

(Photo by Mel Barlow)

No comments:

Post a Comment