.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, March 6, 2009

Have a dreamy weekend.

What are you guys up to this weekend? We are going to a play tomorrow afternoon and out for delicious pizza. I'm excited! Here are a few great posts from around the web this week...

Twinkle, twinkle, little blackboard.

Loving this sketchbook.

If I had these baskets, I wouldn't mind doing the laundry.

Beautiful photos on this blog.

Lena Corwin has a great little ebay shop.

Hot damn. Abbey moved on Monday and her new place already looks stunning.

Perfect for summer picnics.

My new retirement plan.

The videos on the New York Times website are addictive.

Have a wonderful weekend, my darlings, and bust a superhero move!!!!

(Photo by Jennifer Causey)

No comments:

Post a Comment