.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, February 6, 2009

Have a wonderful weekend.

My dolls, have a lovely weekend! I will be taking care of Alex, who is happy as as clam, watching Beatles documentaries, eating clam chowder and tripping out on Vicodin after his knee surgery. A few great posts from around the web this week...and big kisses to all of you! xoxo

What beautiful birds nests.

This funny article discusses my brother's moped obsession.

A rad guide to being an it-girl.

Emily nails how to dress like a French woman. (I, in corduroys and a flannel, am not doing so well.)

The New York Times talks about the Domino close.

These photos make me want to go to Paris.

Men are weird. (Via Carissa)

(Photo by Tim Walker, via Vanessa)

No comments:

Post a Comment