.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, February 13, 2009

Feeling Smitten...

My dears, here's a weekly round-up from Smitten, my Glamour relationships blog...

Found: The most gorgeous wedding ever.

What's your relationship status?

Prom photos! Did you kiss your prom date?

Two cute Valentine's Day ideas.

Romantic tip: Sheets that make you look good naked.

How long do you usually wait to say "I love you"?

Which wedding first dance songs do you like? (All our favorites have depressing lyrics!)

Gorgeous lingerie.

Fantasy vacation: Which three people would you bring?

Which woman do you think the Bachelor should choose?

True dating confession: "I hide my clothing purchases from my boyfriend."

Guy pretty vs. girl pretty: Mini skirts.

Help! Which of these three outfits should I wear on Valentine's Day?

As always, find much more on Smitten. Thank you! xoxo

(Photo by Joana)

No comments:

Post a Comment