.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Expressions From The Mind

I told you my mind writes whatever the fuck it wants. I've learned to leave it alone and just get it out of my head.

FUCK

My hand closes around yours
I hold you down gently
you fold into me
and together we fly

I breathe in your smell
bury my head in the nape of your neck
taste your sweat
press my face into your hair

You are a feast to the senses
your body is a Nirvana
I am barefoot in its grassy fields
I find myself freed of moorings

My struggle with you is earnest
we contend in the dark
but I do not need light to see
my hands roam your body
they have all the eyes I need

I hear you clearly now
your voice low and breathless
you stare wild with eyes closed
reaching your moment of climax
rushing upon you

I brush your hair from your face
wipe away your sweat
I govern your transit
guide you lovingly
to where you want to go

And when you get there
I arrive with you,
the world around us
bleeds out
there is a trembling, but it is not the Earth

It is the world we have made
of flesh and blood of sweat and desire
And it will be with us, a part of us
for it is us
long after we part


Hobobob, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment