.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, February 20, 2009

Have a happy weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend, my dears! I'm heading to Florida today to visit my mom and her husband. I can't wait to swim in the pool and eat home-cooked meals. In the meantime, here are a few cute things...

Rachel Papo, one of my favorite photographers, has a print on 20x200.

A (very) secret treehouse.

Overheard at New York Fashion Week.

Vanessa has a gorgeous new portfolio.

Pretty cards, if you still do the snail-mail thing.

Bill Cunningham's slideshow about how longer skirts reflect money woes.

Paris in the sixties. Good times.

Puppy love.

Loving Abbey's Daily Dose of Green.

Foundation for dudes? Well, at least it has nice packaging.

This He's Just Not That Into You skit make me laugh!

I am in love with the New York Times article skimmer.

Have a happy weekend. xoxo

(Photo by Vanessa)

No comments:

Post a Comment