.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, February 20, 2009

Feeling Smitten...

My dears, here's a weekly round-up from Smitten, my Glamour Magazine relationships blog...

We made a video of sexy bedroom makeovers! Take a look...

The words "naughty" and "panties" make me feel weird.

How do you greet people? With a kiss? Hug? Handshake?

Reader's dilemma: "Help! I'm feeling sad this winter."

Three little kids try to elope for an African wedding! This story is too cute...

Which of these four spring dresses would you wear on a date?

Do you swear in front of your parents?

A romantic proposal...on the Brooklyn Bridge.

How one reader met her boyfriend: "We were extras on the Sopranos."

Poll: Which woman should the Bachelor choose?

The perfect French kiss.

True reader confession: "My boyfriend's mom sent me lingerie."

Would you drink during pregnancy?

Guy's perspective: "I thought my friend was skinny until she convinced me she was fat."

My wildest sexual experience: "I wrote him a crazy letter..."

As always, find much more on Smitten. Thank you so much. xoxo

(Photo via Le Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment