.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, November 14, 2008

Feeling Smitten....

My dears, here's a weekly round-up from my Glamour relationships blog, Smitten....xoxo

I'm choosing a new haircut. Which of these three do you like?

What's your favorite season for dating?

Adorable posters.

Will you take your husband's last name when you get married?

True reader confession: "My boyfriend is shorter than I am."

Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend? (Be honest.)

A New York dinner party...where everyone was completely naked.

Which of these three fall jackets would you wear on a date?

What kind of bed sheets do you have? (Mine are linen, and I love them.)

True reader confession: "My boyfriend gave me up for Lent."

I'm FASCINATED by home births.

The perfect date for cold weather. (It involves chocolate!)

(Photo by Betty)

No comments:

Post a Comment