.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, November 20, 2008

Feeling Smitten....

My dears, here's a weekly round-up of Smitten, my daily Glamour Magazine relationships blog...

Do you look better dressed or naked?

The dorkiest mittens ever.

Which of these four outfits would you wear on a date?

Genius wedding idea: Go swimming!

Are you happy with your breast size?

Tummy rubs! (They're better than massages.)

Have you ever had someone close to you die?

Reader's confession: "I'm a really chatty girlfriend."

My new hair cut.

Boxers vs. briefs, the big debate.

Poll: Have you ever let a guy take naked pictures of you?

Reader's confession: "My boyfriend never really kisses me anymore."

Read more on Smitten. Thank you so much! xoxo

(Photo by Sandra, via Le Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment