.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, November 21, 2008

Have a wonderful weekend.

Have a great weekend, my lovelies. What are you up to? Alex and I are having a little dinner party tomorrow night, and I'm going to shop for a dress this evening. (Maybe this one?) Anyway, here are a few fabulous posts from around the web this week...

Grace goes to the library.

When I was feeling sad yesterday, this post helped lots.

Take that, co-workers!

The same model--at 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 years old.

Liking these Sydney Opera photos. (P.S. I love when a city showcases its talents like this.)

Regarding yoga, my thoughts exactly.

Could (gasp) Domino close?

This is a sweet house, owned by a dude and his dog.

Shaving beards is so funny! (Reminds me of Alex...)

Wouldn't you love to travel here? Filed under "dream vacation."

Cute dress, via Alyson.

Why do little dudes get all the good chairs?

I love colored jeans. There, I said it.

A great blog that you might like.

My favorite Nie Nie post.

P.S. My 2008 holiday gift guide is coming soon, so please stay tuned! xoxo

(Photo by Rachel Papo)

No comments:

Post a Comment