.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, October 24, 2008

Have a goofy weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend, dear readers. What are you up to? We're going to my aunt's 50th birthday party. A few great posts from around the web this week....

Fun pumpkin carving. I'd want to do a polka-dot one!

Beeswax turned beautiful.

Abby's shop features her dreamy photos.

I wish I could squeeze into those rad little tights!

An interview with my favorite illustrator James Noel Smith (who worked on the Domino book! Have you seen it yet?)

Blue envelopes and a red truck.

This blog is making me hungry for a late lunch.

Wouldn't you love these little backyard houses? (Wouldn't you love a backyard?)

A day in the life of little Stella couldn't be cuter.

Lovely white walls in Denmark.

Necklaces and birthday donuts.

Poof! Turn your regular photos into polaroids.

I am officially in love with fall.

(Photo of Shirley MacLaine by Leo Fuchs, via bblinks)

No comments:

Post a Comment