.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, October 31, 2008

Feeling Smitten...

My dears, here's a weekly round-up from my Glamour relationships blog, Smitten, if you're interested...

Would you rather have Gisele's body or a million dollars?

The official length of the honeymoon period.

"My boyfriend wants to take a two-week trip to Europe with his best female friend. Allowed?"

What are your favorite baby names?

Dating Confession: "My ex made me pay more for toilet paper."

The three best romantic movies. (Plus, those cute old couples from When Harry Met Sally.)

How much money do you spend as a bridesmaid?

A sweet married couple reveals the secret to their (relationship) success.

Red wine makes me crabby.

Found! Inexpensive engagement rings.

How did your parents tell you about sex?

Thank you! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment