.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, October 17, 2008

Feeling Smitten...


My dears, here's a weekly round-up of my Glamour blog, Smitten, if you're interested....

Grace from Design*Sponge tells her adorable proposal story!

Would you rather be better-looking that your significant other?

Genius wedding photo booths.

Friendship do or don't: Breastfeeding in public.

Have you ever asked a guy out? (I asked out Alexei!)

A hilariously awkward hike in the woods...

Take a shower in the dark. (Seriously.)

J. Crew wedding dresses are actually pretty stunning.

True dating confession: I say "I love you" way too much.

Weigh in: Is this Steven Alan underwear adorable or ugly?

Read much more on Smitten, and feel free to comment if you'd like. Thank you so much! xo

(Photo from Superbomba)

No comments:

Post a Comment