.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Monday, March 28, 2011

I Want A Trash Grrrl

.

I live in the bottom
of life's barrel
and my tastes
have long ago strayed

My caviar dreams
have turned to
rotten meat
nightmares

And the champagne life
has become little more
than stale
day old beer existence

But what I do want
is a trash grrl
right out of the
gutter next to me

A grrl
who thinks a
blow job is an
all day sucker

A grrl
who thinks a
good time
is a rusty razor

A grrl
who's best companion
is a seven round
twenty two

A grrl
who drinks jack daniels
and pisses while
standing up

A grrl
who starts fist fights
and have won
a few too

A grrl
who can burp in public
and spit on you
if you are offended

I want a trash grrl
who can fuck all night
like a chainsaw in bed

Ride me
while keeping  a loaded gun
pointed at my head

who can pour jack daniels
all over her and force me to lick it up

who can punch me in the balls
when I come like a lay-up

and after its all over
tell me I'm going to be fine


- Hobobob

No comments:

Post a Comment