.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TUXY TUESDAY WITH DOMINO: FEISTY, FEARLESS AND FABULOUS!

Today is Domino's show, but first we have to clear up the mystery from yesterday.  What did Dante find?

"Whatcha got Dante?"
Mumble, mumble, mumble -- crunch!
"What did he say?"
I think he said "Sorry, can't talk with my mouse full!"
Et voila!

And now, onto the fearsome Domino!

These first three shots are of a recent encounter with our neighbour's dog, Riley, who is a miniature poodle.


"Who is dis blockin' mai paff?", asks Domino.

"It looks like wun of dose woofie creechurs", she remarks ...

... as she breezes right by him on her way to get pats from Riley's mama. 
"Woofies are so feebull", she says.  "I prefurs hoomans!"

And with that, Domino presents her backside to Riley, without a care.
And speaking of her backside, this is what she has been presenting to me, of late.


It was a beautiful, sunny fall day which Domino was thoroughly enjoying.  The sun cast incredible shadows which my lens happily captured.


But no matter how hard I begged for Domino to turn around and give me a shot of her pretty face, she'd have none of it.

Domino's attentions were on more important matters.

Something interesting decaying amongst the leaves and grass, perhaps?

Once again I get a back end view.  When Domino isn't on a modelling shoot, she doesn't feel the need to pose -- so I take what I can get.

With a final farewell for today, Domino deigns to turn her head slightly to acknowledge her audience (that would be me, and by consequence of the camera, all of you)!

THE END
(Domino's this time!)


No comments:

Post a Comment