.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, February 18, 2011

Have an adventurous weekend!

My sweets, what are you doing this weekend? My mom is coming from Michigan to visit tomorrow, and Alex and I are taking a staycation in New York next week! Alex is staying home from work, and my mom will hang out with Toby while Alex and I go on adventures, like taking snowy bike rides, going to a speakeasy in Queens and having long dinners with friends. We're even considering staying in a hotel for a night (is that crazy?). I'm so excited for a breather and want to give my mom a huge kiss for letting us galavant around the city!

Meanwhile, one of my favorite bloggers will be guest posting next week. And here are a few fun posts from around the web...

Adorable family frame wall.

Tightrope walking sculptures.

Remember this pitch-perfect wedding? Well, Emma wrote a book!

A lovely way to spend a rainy day with a little dude.

How to look like Bonnie and Clyde.

Have you ever tried milk soap? It's on my wishlist.

Pixel pour = rad street art.

A treehouse bed.

Have a great weekend, and a big hug to you all!

(Photo of seriously brave painters on the Brooklyn Bridge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment