.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, February 25, 2011

Dungeon Entrance To Die For, Part 2



Several weeks ago, I posted some illustrations and photos of the famous Chapel of St Michael d'Aiguilhe, Le Puy. In my post, I mentioned how much I would love to get the floorplans to that Chapel, to use it as the entrance to a megadungeon.

The amazing Albert, of Catalonia, and Rorchach Hamster both sent me the link to the floorplans of the Chapel of St Michael d'Aiguilhe, Le Puy. Much appreciated!

Considering the actual size of the chapel (based on the scale that accompanies it), i've doubled the size, so that the main chapel area is 30'x30', instead of its actual 15'x15'. That will necessitate a doubling of the size of the mountain's base and height, which means it would be over 500' high.

That's a lot of steps to climb.

No comments:

Post a Comment