.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Return of "Generation X with Gabrielle"

"Generation X with Gabrielle" has returned to gullar sahir's aether waves!  This was my (Gabi's) first show that I started on T1 Radio 3.5 years ago.  Gen X with Gabi is all about the music that was released (and/or popular) from 1980 - 1999...the years when Generation X ruled pop culture.  Gen X will run on the first Thursday of every month as a part of gullar sahir's new "first Thursday" schedule, right after Salmagundi, presented by Red Caliber.

Tonight, for the re-debut of Gen X with Gabi, I am featuring movie theme music from the 1980s.  Themes = music without lyrics, so I will NOT be playing songs like "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins or "Neutron Dance" by the Pointer Sisters.  Also, I will be running a contest at The Clarendon Lab during the show.  I will not be announcing the songs in advance.  The first person who tells me, in main chat, the name of the movie from which the song came, will receive $100 L.

There are 20+ songs in this playlist, so you have the opportunity to win some cash!  I also expect fair sportsmanship in this contest, so no looking at the metadata on your media player if you are using one to listen to the show.  Obviously I won't know if you have cheated, however if you are the sort of person that would cheat, then you are not a true Riel Audiophile.  Riel Audiophiles are folks with class and integrity!

Please tune in, or join me this evening at The Clarendon Lab (http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20Babbage/210/63/103) in New Babbage from 5:30 - 7:00pm SLT.  You can listen in world, or outside of Second Life on our Main stream.  And as always, stay tuned in for Edward Pearse's "Riel Radio Theatre" which starts at 7:00pm SLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment