.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm A Wealthy, Wealthy Man ...


If the Troll And Toad webstore is to be believed, that is. According to the prices on their website, my metagaming and microgame collection is worth several thousand dollars.

To wit:

Ogre ... $70
Chitin:I ... $40
Melee ... $80
Warp War ... $20
Rivets ... $35
Wizard ... $55
Olympica ... $20
G.E.V. ... $30

And on and on and on it goes. Based on the prices Troll And Toad is quoting for those metagaming titles, i've made anywhere from a 5 to 10% annualized return on each of the items in my microgame collection over the last 30 years. Not a bad little investment!

Sadly, after checking out eBay, I've discovered that a punched version of Ogre went for only $16 at auction, rather than the $70 that Troll And Toad is asking. There go my dreams of selling my microgame collection, buying one of the Thousand Islands, and retiring in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment