.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, April 24, 2009

Have a great weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend, my dears! What are you up to? Since we'll be away next week, I've scheduled some of my favorite photographs to post every day, so please continue to visit, if you'd like. Meanwhile, here are a few great posts from around the web...xoxo

Don't you love the back of this dress?

What a gorgeous quilt.

Portland greenery.

It would be nice to work with your sister, especially if you made gorgeous clothes together.

Annie Kevans painted all the presidents' girlfriends.

I like the new bridesmaids dress code.

How rad is this night sky dress?!!

Wedding maps.

Where is Jacob?

Swissmiss's cute daughter turned one, then two, then three. Happy birthday, Ella!

Beautiful Brooklyn furniture.

Design for Mankind gives us a great video of four artists talking about dealing with criticism. Nice. (When I get cranky blog comments, I remember my mantra.)

My first dictionary made me laugh.

A surprise party? No, a surprise dance!

Have a wonderful weekend, my dolls.

(Photos by Sharon Montrose)

No comments:

Post a Comment