.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, April 10, 2009

Feeling Smitten...

My dears, here's a weekly round-up from Smitten, my Glamour Magazine relationships blog...

I'm a terrible dancer, but this kid is AMAZING.

An adorable proposal story with Starburst candy.

Do you have a sister? Does she make you happy?

A romantic shower trick.

Poll: Do you wax?

Unusual baby names.

What are you passionate about?

5 tips for good table manners.

Would you hike naked?

Who's sexier from Flight of the Conchords: Jemaine or Bret?

Genius wedding idea: Getting married at home.

Which of these dresses would you wear on a date?

Reader's dilemma: "I pay my boyfriend's bills and he lies about his spending."

How to give an erotic massage.

What movies are on your Netflix queue?

Would you wear these pajamas?

A Chicago travel guide.

Reader's dilemma: "My fiance broke off our engagement. Should I give the ring back?"

And, most randomly, this cat has an English accent!

Find much more on Smitten, as always. xoxo

(Photo credit unknown, via Hello Lolla)

No comments:

Post a Comment