.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, January 15, 2009

Feeling Smitten...

My dears, here's a weekly round-up from Smitten, my Glamour Magazine relationships blog...

Would you rather date a much younger or much older guy? (Think: George Clooney or Michael Cera.)

A snowy winter wedding.

How do you and your man sleep in bed? (Cuddling? Spooning? Separately?)

Do you give your ex's stuff back after breaking up?

A reader's horribly awkward sexual experience: "My guy ended up in my roommate's bed."

Getting to know you: Who do you live with?

Who makes more money: you or your man?

True reader confession: "I hint to my boyfriend that I want to get married."

A very sexy road trip.

Genius wedding idea: A yellow dress + city hall.

Four engagement rings that won't break the bank. Which would you choose?

Fill in this sentence: "I love you more than..."

Cheap date idea: Cheese night!

A perfect guide to Portland. (Thank you, Chelsea)

As always, find much more on Smitten. Thank you. xoxo

(Photo via Tethered To)

No comments:

Post a Comment