.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, January 9, 2009

Feeling Smitten...

My dears, here's a weekly round-up from Smitten, my Glamour Magazine relationships blog...

Would you take a year off dating?

An INSANELY amazing kissing trick.

Confession: I'm a lame girlfriend in the winter.

What do you think of the new J. Crew wedding dresses?

Motherhood do or don't: Letting your kids sleep in your bed.

Do you get along with your siblings?

Rock-paper-scissors wedding vows.

Reader's dilemma: "Help! I'm desperately in love with my best guy friend."

Would you be brave enough to ride the subway in your undies?

Would you ever go on a vacation alone?

Would you rather be hilariously funny or drop-dead gorgeous?

What men really think about women waxing.

Should a guy pay for the first date?

The secret to happiness is to continually fall in love. What are you in love with?

And I found my wedding dress over the holidays!

Find much more on Smitten, as always. Thank you so much. xoxo

(Photos by Sharon Tingley and Sleepy Pie Eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment