.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Mountain and Valleys of the Infinite

.
I tell her everything.

I'm sitting in Doctor G's office spilling my guts about my father and my life and the what not and then I tell her about my ailments. The shit I see in the corner of my eyes, shadows moving about the room, mice that are not there running across the floor. I'm also experiencing episodes of disassociation. That's when you suddenly notice that you are outside of your body, separated from reality and standing in a parallel universe that is exactly like this one.

It's a strange feeling. It feels like you are far away from yourself. Like life is happening to someone else. Pretty incredible. I also went into my muscle stiffness that bothers me. It is as if my muscles are tight from hours of exercise ALL THE TIME. Can you imagine that? Muscle stiffness so bad that I can barely move. She tells me that it's from the ABILIFY and that I'll need to take something for it. She also noticed that I have a great deal of trembling in my hands and legs so she prescribed for me COGENTIN. And as to stop Panic Attacks, ATIVAN.

Further, she wants to change my anti- depress- ant. She believes that the WELL- BUTRIN is not working and that it would take something stronger, although it could damage the liver. That will have to be monitored closely. So now I'm carrying a new arsenal of pills and I wonder, what is up with this country that they now have a pill for everything. Anxiety, depression, insanity, attention deficit, blah, blah, blah.

A nation of pill poppers.

Is that where we got all of this End of  the World shit from? People NOT taking their meds? I was wondering about that. One minute, in my estimation, the world was just fine, the next, it was doomed to destruction on Saturday at 6:00pm. What the fuck was that about? Are these people reading the prophecies in the bible correctly? How much do they have right? If they can't even get their fucking chronology together, how in the Hell are they getting the eternal being correct? How is that? What can be said about that?

We had hundred of thousands of people proclaim- ing the end of the world on Saturday. What happens to them? Do they sit down with they Mayan Calendars and slide rules and bibles and the Kabbala and start from scratch. Maybe they didn't carry over a number, or divided when they should have subtracted. But one thing is for sure, they will predict, because of some ridiculous reason, that the world will come to an end.

What are we supposed to do before then? Make the world a better place. Stop fornicating and committing adultery and prostitution and being dope dealers and alcoholics?  Are you kidding me? If you stop, there will be three other numb skulls to take your place. When you stop committing adultery or fornication with that woman, there will be three more to jump in between her legs. When you stop buying product from your corner connection, there will be three more to give him business. If you stop going to that bar or that liquor store, don't worry, there will be three more drunks to go in behind you.

So here's the rub. If you DON'T stop doing these things, you keep three others from doing it and therefore, by not multiplying the transgression by three, you keep the number of transgressors down. This HAS to be of a benefit to the world. So by being a lying, cheating, fornicating, adulterating, druggie, alcoholic, you keep a innumerable number of others from walking down such a dissolute path. You are serving the world, making it a better place, one person at a time.

Good for you. So my advice to you? Continue to make the world a better and better place and don't stop taking your fucking pills!

Hobobob

No comments:

Post a Comment