.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Saturday, May 21, 2011

Canadiana: Lunatics Anonymous

Forget about Rebecca Black's "Friday".

"This Beat Goes On", by the Kings, is the ultimate weekend and road-trip party tune. It blows Loverboy's song, "Working For the Weekend", out of the water.



I have lots of friends that I can ring at any time
Mobilize some laughs with just one call
Like a bunch of lunatics, will act up til way past dawn
Sure we'll be rockin til our strength is gone
Yeah, this beat goes on, and on, and on and on ...

I don't give a hoot about what people have to say
I'm laughin as i'm analysed
Lunatics Anonymous that's where I belong
Sure, cause I am one til my strength is gone
Yeah, this beat goes on, and on, and on and on ...


No comments:

Post a Comment