.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, December 5, 2008

Feeling Smitten...

My dears, here's a weekly round-up of Smitten, my Glamour Magazine relationships blog.... xo

Help! Is it obnoxious to call my fiance "my fiance"?

True dating confession: "We decided to get married after dating for one week."

Do you chat with your dad on the phone? My dad has this funny quirk....

Reader's Dilemma: "I'm 18 and have never had a serious relationship."

The surprising lingerie that guys go crazy over.

What will your baby look like? This website will tell you.

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Spanx for dudes.

A reader shares her horribly awkward sexual experience...

Which of these four winter hats would you wear on a date?

Genius packing tip for the holidays.

Moving-in-together surprise: My boyfriend gets hairs all over the sink!

During your wedding ceremony, will you give your groom a big kiss or a small peck?

Read more on Smitten. Thank you so much, my lovelies! xo P.S. Another Cup-of-Jo gift guide coming up soon!!!

(Photo by KN, via Jessica Shaver)

No comments:

Post a Comment