.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, September 19, 2008

Have a wonderful weekend.

As we kick off the weekend, here are some of the best of the blogs this week....

Little Moses sleeps in a closet, like Harry Potter.

How to display family photos.

London fashion week was bright and beautiful!

A peanut that looks like a duck, via Bits of a Broken Something.

Now those are shoes. Damn.

Tina Fey, marry me, too.

How to have sexy curls in five minutes flat. Where was this guide when I was that frizzy haired high-school freshman?

This website made me want to weep. Then I read this post and really lost it.

The new blog Inchmark is a feast of graphic design. No surprise that it's written by a former Martha Stewart art director.

Another super fabulous bike.

This week on Smitten: Redheads, reading in bed, kissing tips, surprisingly hilarious break-ups and how to instantly stop yourself from crying when you feel like bursting into tears.

And now for a sigh and a breather.....

Have a wonderful weekend, my dears. I've always adored you all -- but even more so this week. Thank you. xoxo

(Photo by Abless)

No comments:

Post a Comment