.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, August 29, 2008

Have a nice weekend.

Have a wonderful long weekend! Any fun plans, my sweets? I'm going to see my mom and twin sister and can't wait to give them giant bear hugs. Here are some great posts from the web this week...

David Byrne's bike stands come to New York.

Cute pups.

Genius video of people singing.

Loving this vintage plaid cape coat for fall.

An 8-year-old's rad Chinese-themed birthday party.

Paige makes us LOL.

Hollister went on a road trip and bought amazing things.

My twin sis would love these feather headbands (for British weddings) and these alpaca hats (for cool California nights).

How to be a good client and how to be a good intern. I want to give these to everyone I ever work with (and myself).

And, of course, the Glamour blogs :) xoxo

(Film still from Pierrot le Fou)

No comments:

Post a Comment