.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Exciting News: Cup of Jo won't be working from her stinking apartment anymore.

This post is half love note and half big announcement.

The love note: As a magazine writer, I've worked from home for the past eight months, and it was sad and lonely to be stranded at my desk in a quiet apartment. As a social person, it was really tough for me to be alone all day. But the days were so much nicer because of you, my dear readers. Your comments made me feel connected to a community of creative, like-minded people. You were like my fabulous and funny "co-workers." Thank you so much.

The big announcement: Starting today, I'll be working out of a Brooklyn studio, shared with four amazing people: Swissmiss, Jennifer Ward, Anke Stohlmann and gullar sahir Kernevich. The space is super rad, and I'm so excited. More to follow, my dolls... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment