.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, April 29, 2008

David Horvitz Will Do Amazing Things For You

On his website, David Horvitz lists whimsical, heartfelt things he'll do for a fee.

For example, he writes, "If you give me $250, I will read The Little Prince in front of the New York Stock Exchange on Wall Street in the middle of a work day," or "If you give me $1, I will sit in silence and think about you for one minute," or "If you give me $68.33, I will take an old friend to lunch. I will take a photo of us together. I will mail you the photo, tell you what we ate, and briefly describe our history as friends," or "If you give me $30, I will walk around New York, and the first homeless person I see I will buy him or her whatever he or she wants to eat," or "If you give me $1,626, I will go to the small Okinawan island called Taketomi and send you an envelope filled with star-sand" (pictured above).

The inspiring site makes you feel giddy when you read it. I've never seen anything like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment