.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just Scored Me Some Otherworld Pig-faced Orcs

I have been waiting for these miniatures for 4 months. Finally they arrived a couple of days ago at my FLGS! As I was paying for them, I told Don at The Sentry Box that he is my new hero. He said he'd like to bring more Otherworld figures into the store, particularly the Demon Idol miniature, modelled on the idol from the front cover of the original AD&D Players Handbook. If you are thinking of buying any Otherworld miniatures, let Don know, that may embolden him to bring that Demon Idol mini in as well, and have someone paint it up for the display case.

Now comes the fun part, painting these Pig-faced Orcs up, and getting them onto the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment